The next upcoming tango event organised by The Magic Roundabout in 2017 will be the SUNDAY SERVICE milonga & tango class in Gloucestershire, more precise in Lydney in The Forest of Dean area on Sunday, 2nd July ‘17!
The Magic Roundabout presents ‘The SUNDAY SERVICE’, a series of Sunday afternoon milongas & tango classes at Watney Hall in Lydney, part of the newly refurbished 3 Hill Street, the old British Legion club.
There is plenty of car parking and it’s FREE!
The event space has a great dance floor and it’s own bar, while downstairs there is the main bar where you can order Sunday lunch (it is essential to book in advance for food!).
Between 1.30-2.30pm there will be a tango class with Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar. The class is open for everyone and we will focus on tango fundamentals & body awareness.
SUNDAY SERVICE Milonga DATES in 2017
- 2nd July
- 20th August
- 24th September
- 22nd October
- 19th November
Watney Hall, 3 Hill Street, Lydney, Gloucestershire. GL15 5HW
- Tango Class with Bärbel Rücker ~ 1.30-2.30pm ~ £8
- Milonga with DJ Bärbel Rücker ~ 3-7 pm ~ £10
- Travel information: Just around the corner – travel distances to Lydney
- FB group: The Magic Roundabout Milongas
- Website: www.magicroundabout.eu & tanzbar.dk
- Videos: YouTube Playlist – The Magic Roundabout Milongas