The last tango event by The Magic Roundabout in 2016 will be the Sunday milonga in Gloucestershire, more precise in Lydney in The Forest of Dean area on Sunday, 27th November ‘16!
The event space has a great dance floor and it’s own bar, while downstairs there is the main bar where you can order Sunday lunch (it is essential to book in advance for food!).
Between 1.30-2.30pm there will be a tango class with Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar. The class is open for everyone and we will focus on tango fundamentals & body awareness.
SUNDAY SERVICE Milonga DATES in 2017
- 15th January
- 19th February
- 19th March
- 30th April
- 21st May
- 11th June
- 2nd July
- 20th August
- 24th September
- 22nd October
- 19th November
Watney Hall, 3 Hill Street, Lydney, Gloucestershire. GL15 5HW
SCHEDULE – 27th November 2016
- Tango Class with Bärbel Rücker ~ 1.30-2.30pm ~ £8
- Milonga with DJ duo Paul Strudwick & Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar ~ 3-7 pm ~ £10
- Travel information: Just around the corner – travel distances to Lydney
- FB group: The Magic Roundabout Milongas
- Website: www.magicroundabout.eu