We like to welcome you to our SPECIAL event venue in Lydney, Gloucestershire.
NEXT events: The Magic Roundabout Milongas
Check out how to get there from your location (Google Maps & Driving Directions to Watney Hall, Lydney below). It’s closer than you think.
- Abergavenny – 29 miles – via B4233
- Bath – 39 miles – via M4 & A48
- Birmingham – 73 miles – via M5 & A48
- Bournemouth – 103 miles – via A350, A36 & A48
- Brecon – 49 miles – via A40
- Bristol – 26 miles – via M32 & A48
- Cambridge – 144 miles – via A40
- Cardiff – 40 miles – via M4
- Cheltenham – 27 miles – via A40 & A48
- Chepstow – 9 miles – via A48
- Eton – 110 miles – via A40 & A48
- Exeter – 102 miles – via M5
- Gloucester – 20 miles – via A48
- Guildford – 126 miles – via M4
- Hereford – 30 miles – via A49
- London – 122 miles – via A40
- Malvern – 36 miles – via A449
- Monmouth - 13 miles – via B4231
- Newport – 27 miles – via M4 & A48
- Oxford – 68 miles - via A40
- Reading – 92 miles – via M4 & A417
- Ross-on-Wye – 16 miles – via B4234
- Southampton – 114 miles – via A34
- Stroud – 29 miles – via A48
- Swansea – 77 miles – via M4
- Taunton – 67 miles – via M5
Find your way to Watney Hall, Lydney on Google Maps:
The Magic Roundabout team are pleased to announce we will be part of the Brightangothon International Tango Marathon in Brighton UK.
The marathon runs from 30th October to 1st November 2015, with Bärbel DJing on Friday night, Paul DJing Saturday night, and Bärbel and Paul doing a 4 hour double DJ special on Sunday night.
ON SALE FROM FRIDAY AUGUST 07 at www.tangobootcamp.co.uk when first 40 limited edition ridiculously discounted Milonga Passes go on sale for just £39!
Antti Suniala (Fin), Diego Doigneau (Arg)
Bärbel Rücker (Den), Tony Walker (UK)
Paul Strudwick (UK), Dance Inspired(UK), Ken Blake (UK)
TEACHERS + PERFORMERS
Guillermo Torrens (Arg) + Alexandra Wood (Uk) – 2 Workshops + Performance
Bärbel Rücker (Den) – 1 Workshop
Facebook event here
The last one of the FOUR Double Bill Milongas in 2015 will be on Saturday 21st November 2015 and will have two sets with a break for food inbetween.
- Saturday 21st November 2015
Kington Langley Village Hall, Church Road, Kington Langley, Chippenham, SN15 5NJ
- Milonga ONE ~ 1-5 pm ~ £10
- Meal ~ 5-6 pm ~ Bring your own and share
- Milonga TWO ~ 6-10 pm ~ £10
Two informal milongas with traditional music and cortinas, in TTVTTM format. Tango tandas in 4s, vals and milonga in 3s. Your DJs will be:
Free tea and coffee. You’re welcome to bring your own alcohol.
Once again, everyone can bring some food for the break between 5 and 6 with the aim of creating a buffet, pizzas, salads etc, there are two ovens and two microwaves in the hall kitchen.